Friday, December 22, 2006

Escaping Metropolis

7th Street, East Village NYC


On wednesday I picked up a rental car on 13th street and drove to my dad's in NH. It took an hour just to get out of Manhattan and then I sat in traffic all the way to New Haven. It was still better than flying, training, or bussing. It was nice to drive past all the quaint little new england houses all lit up and see stars when I got here. It feels good to be out of the city. We head up to Wilton, ME tomorrow to have Xmas with my grandparents and then I go to Vermont to my sister's for Xmas. It'll be good to get some northern new england time in before heading west to uproot my life.

This was on the sidewalk outside Beana's apt. I didn't see a rat so it must've sold.


This is what you want to see...


Bye bye city...


Dad's backyard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker