Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bring Out The Gimp


Another week and a half has passed since 'the taxi incident' and I find myself on a tour bus flying down I-5 towards LA. I'm 2 shows (Seattle & Portland) into a 5 week tour with Albert Hammond, Jr. I've worked with Albert for a few years with the Strokes and Matt 'DJ Ro-Ro' Romano is playing drums (as opposed to his usual role of drum tech/shit magnet with the Strokes) so it's good times. It's a fun band to mix and it's good to be out of the house. Actually, everyone on board on this tour is pretty agreeable to be around. Even legendary mad-bastard Brian 'Machine Gun' Dunn has been well-behaved. We'll see how long that lasts.
If was smart I probably would be at home resting and going to physical therapy and generally attending to the process of healing. Of course I'm too hardcore for all that. My injuries are making progress but slowly. I'm definitely noticing the toll being on the road is having on my body already but I'm hoping if I take it easy I can suck it up long enough to heal up properly.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker