Monday, October 30, 2006

A Year Of Tour, Pt. 2

A street poster for the Moscow gig (note the date)...


My Worlds Collide: The Strokes & The Futureheads in line at the airport in Spain...


Me enjoying the lovely Irish summer...


Ragan stuck between the bus & the ferry wall...


Waiting to film Jools Holland, BBC Studios, London...


Baby James somewhere along the Great Ocean Road, Australia...


Lucas mocking James...


Albert & Julian at the Natural History Museum, London...


Richard in Red Square, Moscow...


Lyon, France...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lodi said...

Very nice pictures!

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHH yeaaaaah ! I'm here ! the very big slip it's me ! JULIAN MY GOD !

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure the last photo was at nice ??!! I don't thik i was here on july 17th at LYON !!! And it was my best concert ever !!!!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker