Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Year Of Tour, Pt. 1

I was looking thru all my photos of the last year on the road with the Strokes and figured I'd post some of my favorites that I haven't put up yet. So here we go...

Promo tour...


Matt & the giant baby in Brazil...


Nick in Brazil...


The crowd in Santiago, Chile...



The Strokes in Santiago, Chile...


Lucas & Matt in Brazil...


Matt's not a morning person...


An Albert in motion...


An Albert at rest...


A big baby in a big tube. Berlin, Germany...


Fab in the light...


The old man himself, Brian Dunn...


Lucas & Bri...


This is what happens when Lucas goes on a tour with nothing to do...


Drummers are crazy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. wow those Santiago`s pictures are great..just great..well i´m from Chile so is awesome that this ones were between your favorites....
I hope you enjoyed when you where here.. and i hope you guys came back soon.....
bye

Tania

8:57 AM  
Blogger b.LOUD said...

Hey, I'm a member of www.hardtoexplain.org - we're a Strokes' message board and I clicked a link to your blog. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker