Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My First Week Back, Pt. 2: The Roll

(Photo by Beana)

Besides seeing some great music since getting home, the only other thing I've been doing (besides sitting in my apt.) is enjoying the perfect weather on my new Ducati. Beana & I had a great day cruising around the city, going from Twin Peaks to Ocean Beach, Baker Beach, Fort Point (which sits underneath the Golden Gate Bridge), out thru the Presidio and over to the Swan Oyster Depot for some yummy seafood. It was a good day.

Downtown from Twin Peaks...


The GGB from Baker Beach...


The menu at Swan Oyster Depot...
(Photo by Beana)

On Monday I took Val for a ride up thru Marin to Tomales and back. It was another beautiful day and a fun ride. No ride in Marin is complete without a stop at Joe's Tacos in Mill Valley. I think tomorrow I'm going to hit the Santa Cruz Mtns. The forecast for the rest of the week is sunny and in the 70s. Did I mention I love SF in October? Well, I do.

Val rocks the leather in Tomales...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker