Saturday, April 14, 2007

State Of Flux

It's been awhile since I've checked in here. Since then I finished the Albert tour, which included a handful of shows supporting Bloc Party, flew home to SF, secured an apartment in NYC and started the process of a cross country move condensed into 2 weeks. I'm a little nervous that I won't be able to rent my apartment, sell everything that needs selling and pack what needs packing. All the while my neck/shoulder is still giving me enough trouble to be worrying. I still need to sort out the legal end of that whole mess. Not to mention the bills associated and of course, sorting thru 8 million little crumpled up receipts for tax time. All in all things are a bit insane right now, but I feel good about making the move and look forward to a good purging. I have way too much shit. And on that note....

1 Comments:

Blogger Careful Days said...

new york couldn't be happier to welcome you jamie...woo hoo

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker