Monday, August 28, 2006

Mexicali Blues

So the 3 weeks off has managed to fly by and I'm now looking at flying to Mexico tomorrow morning for a week of shows in Monterrey, Mexico City and Guadalajara. Everyone who I tell I'm going to Mexico seems to envision me on a beach in Acapulco with a chaise lounge and a Mojito. The reality is I'll be spending all my time in inland cities, one of which is the most populated and polluted in the world. Doing shows in places like this is pretty hit or miss. Last time we were there it went smooth. I just hope they don't steal all my batteries and headphones like the Brazillians. After Mexico I get to come home for 5 more days before heading out for a 5 week tour of the states. When I think about doing 5 weeks living on a tour bus going to places like Kansas City and Muncie, IN it makes me want to throw up a little. I suppose it could be worse. Here's some things I'll miss...

My sweet, sweet bed...


Movie time...


The new bike...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker