Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Decompression Technique


I know it's been ages since I treated this thing to an update, and this won't be a proper one. I've been back in SF since the 10th and mostly working on recovery and getting settled into the new place. Having a place to live again after 10 months on the road makes me feel almost, but not quite, human again. I've got a ways to go, but I'll post pics soon. In Karmic news, last week as I was walking into my hotel downtown at midnight there was a guy in a suit w/a briefcase asking people for money for a train ticket to San Jose because he had been mugged and had no wallet. I still don't know whether he was lying, but I gave him $20. What a guy! Then yesterday I found an envelope with $400 on the sidewalk in my new hood. I promptly went out and spent it on crap for the apt. at Target. Good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker