Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yes I Love Technology

At first I couldn't tell whether this was genius or garbage. In the end I think it's a perfect mix of both. Apparently Sao Paulo's favorite party rockers, they're called CSS and they seem to me to be a bunch of sexy, hipster, children-of-the-80s chick rockers who'd make me feel old & lame if I was in Williamsburg or the Mission. The thing is, their 'look' probably stems from living in Brazil and having terrible fashion sense as opposed to being all ironic like the American hipsters. Anyway, the record is called Cansei de Ser Sexy which means "sick of being sexy". Indeed. I stumbled on them while perusing YouTube, which is possibly the greatest thing the internet has ever produced. I'm sure some corporate piece of shit somewhere is drawing up plans to have it destroyed.

Let's Make Love & Listen To Death From Above


Meeting Paris Hilton (live)


They're touring the states right now. I'm gonna see them in SF the night I get in from Australia. I'll probably feel old & lame.

Here's more reasons why YouTube rules.

From the British The Office. Some of the funniest shit ever.

David Brent sings David Brent...


David Brent's video...


From Reno 911...


What an asshole...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker